ignore!

Clearly this COVID lockdown stuff is starting to take its toll...even in west Texas. :eek:

Reactions: YKA
There are some things i just can't let go....

Don't look over there!
*looks*
I TOLD YOU NOT TO LOOK!

Here's a question for the Most Holy and Exalted @Pilots Of America Management:

Can you the forum software be enhanced to allow an OP to delete a thread if there has never been a reply to the initial post? That would reduce the number of "igonre", "blank", "don't read" threads.

But, OTOH, "ignore threads" often turn out to be more interesting than the next serious discussion of IFR without a GPS, which iJunk is best, or why GTNxxx's are the only acceptable navigators.

The term 'barbecue' includes outdoor grilling....

Here's a question for the Most Holy and Exalted @Pilots Of America Management:

Can you the forum software be enhanced to allow an OP to delete a thread if there has never been a reply to the initial post? That would reduce the number of "igonre", "blank", "don't read" threads...

^^^ please igonre this.

We should have a Locked Thread sub-forum. We should also have a Top-10 locked thread sub forum sticky for the great ones.

We should have a Locked Thread sub-forum. We should also have a Top-10 locked thread sub forum sticky for the great ones.

As fun as that would be, it would be in contravention with the edit, er rule, that thou shalt not discuss Locked Threads. Except of course when the new thread is deemed to be acceptable for a few days while it winds its way back to it's original Lock-worthy state. [Note: No particular thread was eluded to or discussed in this post]

I was going to ignore this one.... but then these important, never before asked questions were posed...

IFR without a GPS

Sure, totally legal and folks absolutely safely fly in the system without a GPS, but why forgo at tool that reduces workload, increases SA and opens up many more approaches than terrestrial-based navigation?

which iJunk is best

iPad Air 3rd Gen on a RAM yoke mount with the arm flipped around backwards. All other answers are wrong. Android tables are for commies. Suction cup mounts are lame.

GTNxxx's are the only acceptable navigators

They really are. And see above for the comments on flying IFR without a GPS.

You forgot a few. C'mon - high wing/low wing.... (answer is low). Which plane to buy? (Duh.) How can I get a medical if I have 4 DUIs and am on anti-depressants...

You should all ignore this... if you haven't already....

You forgot a few. C'mon - high wing/low wing.... (answer is low). Which plane to buy? (Duh.) How can I get a medical if I have 4 DUIs and am on anti-depressants...

You should all ignore this... if you haven't already....
I believe you ignored or forgot Bonanza,

Excellent point. It was implied, but I should have called it out. Bonanza will not be ignored!

That would be the name of an outdoor BBQ grill place in Texas?

I thought that was Cirrus, which will be ignored.

I tried to ignore this, but failed.

Cirrus sounds like one of those airy fern bars where the sleek plastic surgery crowd gathers to imbibe cocktails garnished with fruit stabbed on a little sword. :rolleyes:

Back