Ignore thread option working?

l8evator

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
l8evator
I selected the "Ignore Thread" option on a particular thread. While it appears in my User CP list of ignored threads, that thread continues to appear in the forum and on the home page list of recent activity. Do I need to so something else to use this feature?

Scott

You shouldn't need to do anything else. I use that feature often and it works for me on all my devices using IE Explorer, Chrome & Safari.

I selected the "Ignore Thread" option on a particular thread. While it appears in my User CP list of ignored threads, that thread continues to appear in the forum and on the home page list of recent activity. Do I need to so something else to use this feature?

Scott

What happens when you try to open it? Can you see it's content?

The subject thread appears in the recent posts listing on the home page but does not appear within its forum. The thread content is available if I access it from the recent post list.

I was under the impression this morning that the thread was still appearing in the forum, but I was probably mistaken.

I'm not looking for a fainting couch here, the thread ignore feature looked like it would/will be useful and I had not used it before.

Thanks for your help.
Scott

Back