Ignore List

gprellwitz

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Grant Prellwitz
Please refresh my memory. How does one add somebody to their "Ignore List"?

Nevermind. Found it under the User Lists pulldown on someone's profile page.

What's that Grant? I can't see your post.

Hmmmmm...

I wonder why?

:confused:

:rolleyes:

:)

Test...test...can you hear me Grant? :D

Did someone say something? :)
Actually, I believe my (our) problem has been taken care of by the moderators! :):yes:

Did someone say something? :)
Actually, I believe my (our) problem has been taken care of by the moderators! :):yes:

Typical. Someone new isn't like by the few elite here and a banning occurs.

Oh believe me. This person needed to go away. They're welcome to a do-over under another ID, but they'd better clean up their act. This wasn't a case of "elitism" or anything like this. It was a matter of "participate in a civil discussion in an adult manner."

I would not wish to presume to speak for the MC, but I'll bet that this person is not welcome to a do over.
Yeah, I thought about that, but figured that if they tried again and got no complaints, the MC wouldn't be searching for their IP. If they got complaints, though....:arf:

Naw, I'm proof that never happens......:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You *really* have to try hard to get banned here. It really isn't something any of us like to do.

I tested the waters for years :D

Is caning permitted? or condoned?

Wait, I am the elite :)rolleyes:).....I've been banned.

Obviously the banned party member was neither elite nor a member of the community!

Obviously the banned party member was neither elite nor a member of the community!
If you are banned how are you posting? I think you may be confusing suspended with banned.

But I do agree, you are one of the eLites. :wink2:

When I first came to PoA I felt like an outsider. There is a click of friends here and it took time to get to know everyone. The amount of face to face time we as a group seem to enjoy helps a lot with making friends here. This place has been very forgiving of a few people that really had to earn their bannings.

Last edited:
Sheesh, I leave for the few days in the mountains and everything just goes to pot.

We tried flogging him, but he liked it even more. :wink2:

Wait a minute - how the hell did you get back in?

;)

I've only used the ignore feature one time; haven't seen that fella post since.:D. Now if there were just a few politicians I could use the ignore feature on.

Best,

Dave

I've only used the ignore feature one time; haven't seen that fella post since.:D. Now if there were just a few politicians I could use the ignore feature on.

Best,

Dave
That is not too bad. I have three people on ignore but only one is still an active poster. One was a spammer IMHO but not per the RoC and no it wasn't Dave Wilson, the other left here. I had one other guy on a long time ago but he was finally banned so he dropped off of my list.

Best,

Dave

I've used the ignore poster on one person and Scott deserved it for that nasty Avatar. I'll do it agian in a heart beat too if it ever comes back. It makes my eyeballs itch just thinking about it.

I've used the ignore poster on one person and Scott deserved it for that nasty Avatar. I'll do it agian in a heart beat too if it ever comes back. It makes my eyeballs itch just thinking about it.
hmmmm might be time for eye fly to come for another visit...[Evil Laugh] ha ha ha ha [/Evil Laugh]

:D:D:D

There's a country music song in there somewhere!

I also put a couple of people on ignore when the gross-out avatar competition started. Then I found the link for turning off displaying avatars.

Sometimes when the "you said that I said that you said that I said" wars start up again I put the participants on ignore until it stops.

Back