IFR Currency for Raymond (Full ATC)

wayneda40

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
waynemcc
If you've seen my good friend Raymond on the channel before, you'll know why I envy his piloting skills. Today we observe Raymond flying the approaches and a hold he needs in order to avoid an impending IPC. Welcome aboard! Wayne, GeezerGeek Pilot

If you've seen my good friend Raymond on the channel before, you'll know why I envy his piloting skills. Today we observe Raymond flying the approaches and a hold he needs in order to avoid an impending IPC. Welcome aboard! Wayne, GeezerGeek Pilot

Gusts to 30 at SMX and calm at SBA. Interesting weather day. I was hoping he'd leave you direct CALLI and clear you. I wanted to see the PT. That guy was no fun:D

Gusts to 30 at SMX and calm at SBA. Interesting weather day. I was hoping he'd leave you direct CALLI and clear you. I wanted to see the PT. That guy was no fun:D
Indeed, the CA Central Coast has many, many micro climates that make things interesting.
As you note, a Direct CALLI would have obligated the outbound PT with a fun obtuse angle :). From the south, we usually get Direct CALLI and the then-logical PT.
Thanks for watching!
Wayne

Back