If you have Netflix...

James331

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
James331
You have got to check out "big mouth" animated series which isn't normally my thing, but holy balls its funny!

Holy crap, I'm ten seconds in and this is a riot!

Very funny, but make sure the kids have gone to bed. I have come to realize that the Hormone Monstress is my girlfriend, @KayDeeW (and yes, she approves of this message)...

upload_2018-6-11_11-3-40.png

I'd like to see a collection of the best lines. So far my favorite..."are we in another sock?"

On the topic of memorable netflix comedy lines:
"Street Smarts!"; John Mulaney, Chicago Irish guy.
Any number of vulgar reminiscences about previous boyfriends; Ali Wong, San Francisco Chinese woman.

The kids know all about this stuff, btw.

My sense is that Netflix has peaked for entertainment.

Coco anybody can watch -- and should.

My sense is that Netflix has peaked for entertainment.

Not sure about that, they have been putting some good stuff out, probably the better orginional series IMO, plus no commercials and a good price point.

Not sure about that, they have been putting some good stuff out, probably the better orginional series IMO, plus no commercials and a good price point.

They certainly offer a wide range of entertainment, not into subtitled shows too much but the fact they offer shows from all around the world is excellent

No denying that, I'm just concerned with their recent hires they are going to become more agenda based than entertainment oriented. I'm keeping my subscription as there is always something entertaining on Netflix, but I will have low patience if the formula they use now changes.

Big Mouth is prettt darn funny. Really anything Kroll does is hilarious. F is for Family with Bill Burr is pretty good too.

Completely different genre, but Peaky Blinders is the best show I think I have ever seen, and I believe it is also a Netflix original.

No denying that, I'm just concerned with their recent hires they are going to become more agenda based than entertainment oriented. I'm keeping my subscription as there is always something entertaining on Netflix, but I will have low patience if the formula they use now changes.

For sure, but until they start virtue signaling and all that nonsense they'll get my $10 a month :)

I can read captions for foreigh language shows without them detracting from the story. My favorite series are "The Sniffer" set in the Ukraine, a time travel stor set in Spain, and a police procedural set in France.

Very funny, but make sure the kids have gone to bed. I have come to realize that the Hormone Monstress is my girlfriend, @KayDeeW (and yes, she approves of this message)...

View attachment 63980
My name is Hormone Monstress and I do approve this message. I do have to say that they used up all their funny in the first 3 episodes. After that it kinda fell limp...I mean flat. Lol.

Speaking of that, what’s the latest on Net Neutrality? Has it been officially undone? Is Netflix already having to pay more for bandwidth to get their shows to us? Are they ‘shrinking’ it out of content instead of raising price? I dunno, maybe it doesn’t affect them one way or the other.

There are much better examples of juvenile low brow entertainment out there. I can't believe I wasted my time on this poor attempt at humor. Must be targeted towards a liberal, or maybe a slow and very easily entertained audience.

There are much better examples of juvenile low brow entertainment out there. I can't believe I wasted my time on this poor attempt at humor. Must be targeted towards a liberal, or maybe a slow and very easily entertained audience.

I bet you're a hoot at a party lol

My name is Hormone Monstress and I do approve this message. I do have to say that they used up all their funny in the first 3 episodes. After that it kinda fell limp...I mean flat. Lol.

Ironic, since your bf's name is Wood.

So enlighten all us low brow people Art...what is your idea of humor?

If you speak Spanish or don't mind reading captions, here's another one: La Piloto (The Pilot)

Back