If you care abuot the world cup

I am a big fan of football and world cup. I have been watching whenever I can or following online. I hope Ghana kicks Brazil's ass just because I am so sick and tired of watching Brazil win.

Go England!

smigaldi said:
I am a big fan of football and world cup. I have been watching whenever I can or following online. I hope Ghana kicks Brazil's ass just because I am so sick and tired of watching Brazil win.

Go England!

Well i agree, Brazil wins a bit to often and yes they need to mix it up a bit but i hate to say it Brazil looks fantastic this year :(

England looks weak as does MY personal favorate Italy.

Looks to me like its going to come down to Germany and Brazil .. thats my prediction.

funnily enough, those are my final two picks. I am at 19 points in our pool, the winner is at 22 - so for knowing zip about soccer I did ok on picking teams!

woodstock said:
funnily enough, those are my final two picks. I am at 19 points in our pool, the winner is at 22 - so for knowing zip about soccer I did ok on picking teams!

Well you did a good job.. i never in the beggining would have thought Germany would be as good as they are right now but damn they are good!!! Italy has a shot but their passing is sub par if you ask me, they loose the ball way to much.

smigaldi said:

Go England!
What does football have to do with World Cup?

:D :D :D

SkyHog said:
What does football have to do with World Cup?

:D :D :D

soccer 1889, socca, later socker (1891), soccer (1895), originally university slang, from a shortened form of Assoc., abbreviation of association in Football Association (as opposed to Rugby football); cf. rugger, but they hardly could have taken the first three letters of Assoc.

Darrell111 said:
Well you did a good job.. i never in the beggining would have thought Germany would be as good as they are right now but damn they are good!!! Italy has a shot but their passing is sub par if you ask me, they loose the ball way to much.

Well, I pretty much picked the last 16, Ghana was a suprise tho ;) and the Aussies snuck past...but the rest I called.

I nailed the last 8 in our pool at work.

Last 4 - Germany, England, Brazil, Italy.

Germany Italy will probably go Germany's way.
Brazil England will be a South American win

Another Germany Brazil final - but I think the Germans will be the Victors this time around.

SJP said:
Another Germany Brazil final - but I think the Germans will be the Victors this time around.

I agree :)

Brazil just isnt clicking like they normally do and Germany has home field advatage as well as they are just on a roll!!

HOwever!! IF Brazil starts working that Samba Magic NO ONE can touch them.

I am so sick and tired of Brazil in the WC that I will always root for whomevr they are playing.

I am hoping for an England/Germany match up in the final. We can call it WW2-redux

I just bumped up a few notches in the work pool! out of 100 people who joined, I am number 14. (there are several people with the same amount of points).

and to think I haven't even seen one single game. hahaha

smigaldi said:
I am so sick and tired of Brazil in the WC that I will always root for whomevr they are playing.

I am hoping for an England/Germany match up in the final. We can call it WW2-redux

Well honestly, Brazil just hasnt been playing like they normally do. I honestly think France has a good chance to beat them. France is playing quite well so we shall see. This will be the first game all Cup that Brazil will actually be tested.

Back