If money were no object

Useful load is probably impressive but only holds 7 and it is a glider so always looking for a tow pilot and an airport that sells solid rocket fuel.

Nah...no solid rocket fuel required, just a 747 SCA for a tow plane.

I'll take a Beech 18 on Amphibs and a CitationX. I'll rent the SR71 from Andy, we're about the same space suit size.:D

Ok I'll have to recant my earlier shortsighted offer and start over -

For starchwings -
Staggerwing
Extra 300
Beech Starship

Flingwing-
Bell 47 A, B, D-1, G2, H, J and a K
Aerospatiale Lama
MH-53J Pave Low
Bell 222

There I can live with that.

If money were no object, anything on the ramp that looked interesting that day. LOL.

And you had all the desired ratings, etc.

What would you fly?

I have a friend that flies the Bombardier Global Express and I asked him this and was surprised that he said in a perfect world he would fly some single engine, fabric covered, antique plane.

So what is your dream plane / mission?

Not surprised at what your friend said. Variety is the spice of life. I'd fly something different every day of the week.

Sea-Rey (I just read Puff, I don't really know anything about Sea-Reys). Then buy another residence around a lot of water. :D

With the rest of those unlimited funds, charter airplanes to take me to various places in the world which I have wanted to explore. I say charter because I'd probably want to stay in each of those places for awhile.

USS_Enterprise_(NCC-1701),_ENT.jpg

Well, if we're talking fictional...

mil-fal-2.jpg

It'll do the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs!

Last edited:
B1 Lancer. Room for 4. Supersonic and loop able.

I am a pretty simple minded person who has difficulties dreaming TOO over the top, so I will go with my favorite from childhood and stick with a simple Lockheed P-38 Lightning.

and I would even take the one with the red bull stickers on it. I am not too picky.;)

Back