If anyone has any insight on this it would be helpful

Jeret

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Jeret
So I am applying to go to school at SUU to become a. Helicopter pilot and I need to get a medical certificate to start school but when I called the doctor to see what it all was he told that it is a intensive physical then asked me if I had any DUI s or drug conviction witch I dont but I have a I felony fraud so I told him that I did have to go to treatment as part of my sentencing from the court and he said I wont be able to get the medical certificate but I still have to do the physical and then he passes it up to the FAA and then I suppose I jump through some more hoops can anyone tell me more on this like what I will have to do is it even worth me spending the money to get this done please and thank you

So I am applying to go to school at SUU to become a. Helicopter pilot and I need to get a medical certificate to start school but when I called the doctor to see what it all was he told that it is a intensive physical then asked me if I had any DUI s or drug conviction witch I dont but I have a I felony fraud so I told him that I did have to go to treatment as part of my sentencing from the court and he said I wont be able to get the medical certificate but I still have to do the physical and then he passes it up to the FAA and then I suppose I jump through some more hoops can anyone tell me more on this like what I will have to do is it even worth me spending the money to get this done please and thank you
Probably depends on the treatment.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What kind of treatment is there for people that commit fraud?

-mcdowell-panicked-and-scratched-his-cornea-while-shooting-the-eye-clamp-scene-photo-u2.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back