Idiot of the day.

I'm not sure of the regs, but in this regulated society I bet you need some form of license to sell ammo. You don't need one to sell scrap metal.

That having been said, I think you could find someone to buy them pretty easily. Perhaps they were past a "sell by" date?

-Skip

I used to reload shotgun shells, and I have to say, its a bit scary sometimes. The shells would stick in the clamp sometimes and when you lifted the lever, it would be propelled down onto the base (which was metal). I was always afraid it would fire.

BUT - the worse was being a kid, finding a box of .22 ammo, and hitting the bullets with rocks because it was neat to see them explode.

I'm lucky to be alive.

Ah, yes, I saw this story. A friend of mine notes that this would have been the "story of the day" had it not been for Falwell's demise.

Ah, yes, I saw this story. A friend of mine notes that this would have been the "story of the day" had it not been for Falwell's demise.

That, or Paris Hilton being so "traumatized" over getting sentenced to jail time (is she in there yet?) that she can't testify in a civil suit against her. :rolleyes:

That, or Paris Hilton being so "traumatized" over getting sentenced to jail time (is she in there yet?) that she can't testify in a civil suit against her. :rolleyes:
She doesn't report until June 5th. Why she got that long to plan for it I don't know.

This morning, a radio show as saying there are offers into millions for a photo of Hilton while in jail. She has to be clothed; nude pictures are a dime a dozen.

I had a call once with a 15 year old that was hitting primer caps with a claw hammer to hear the loud "pop"... "Just for the fun of it". He'd put them flat on the concrete porch then whack it with the hammer. He hit one just right, and it forced the hammer back at him with enough force to embed one of the claws in his forehead. Not deep, it was just the tip, but it was deep enough it looked pretty awful. He kept wanting to pull it out, the paramedics kept threatening to push it in farther if he didn't stop.

I wish I could remember the kids name. I'd bet money he didn't see 21.

I'm not sure of the regs, but in this regulated society I bet you need some form of license to sell ammo. You don't need one to sell scrap metal.
Nope, you don't need a license to sell ammo. At least not it the free states I frequent.

That having been said, I think you could find someone to buy them pretty easily. Perhaps they were past a "sell by" date?

-Skip
Yep, they were worth about $30 +/- per 100 and he was going to get about $5.00 scrap value. Bet the doctors bill will be more than that.:goofy:

It looks to me that he was just going to screw around with the gun power or worse make something that could do a little more damage. maybe he should of used one of these:

Attachments

• 297398_d.jpg
    297398_d.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 285029_d.jpg
    285029_d.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Yep, they were worth about $30 +/- per 100 and he was going to get about $5.00 scrap value. Bet the doctors bill will be more than that.:goofy:

Thanks, that's what thought. Doc is correct "Darwin Award" contestant.

"Thank you for playing! Better luck next time!"

Back