For Sale I'am new to the forum. Hello all. Polish planes and gliders.

Darek

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Darek Glowacki
I represent a company that deals in the supply of spare parts for Polish aircraft and gliders.
Of course, the company is located in Poland.
I write on this forum because in America there are many users of Polish aircraft.
We have a large stock of spare parts for PZL-104 Wilga 35/80, PZL-101 Gawron, AN-2 and Polish gliders.
We can undertake any cooperation regarding other aircraft manufactured in Central and Eastern Europe (Czech Republic, Russia).
I will answer every question.
Please write.
I can not provide any link, for now, because the forum rules prohibit this. :)

I greet everyone
Darek Glowacki

Welcome aboard, Darek.

Once you get past 5 posts (I believe), you'll be able to post links.

Tell us more about the business, and about your aviation experiences in Europe - I think we'd love to hear about it!

Tomorrow morning with coffee:)

Hi to all pilots of america! We are a group of aviation enthusiasts from Poland working with Polish and Eastern European aircraft. We would love to see our PZL to continue to operate around the world. We believe that this is part of our national haritage and we would like to fill the gap after PZL factory which is not interested in supporting these older models.
With this aim, we have been contionusly operating since 2011 refurbishing and delivering planes and spare parts worldwide. We mostly work with PZL-104 Wilga 35/80 , PZL-101 Gawron / Yak-12 and Antonov-2. However we also have interest in other post-soviet models.
Therefore, if you ever will be in a need of a plane/ spare parts or just want to chat on polish aviation just drop us an email as we will be more thsn happy to keep talking on polish classic wings.

Darek Glowacki

I like polished planes. Very shiny.

Just teasing. Welcome.

Hi to all pilots of america! We are a group of aviation enthusiasts from Poland working with Polish and Eastern European aircraft. We would love to see our PZL to continue to operate around the world. We believe that this is part of our national haritage and we would like to fill the gap after PZL factory which is not interested in supporting these older models.
With this aim, we have been contionusly operating since 2011 refurbishing and delivering planes and spare parts worldwide. We mostly work with PZL-104 Wilga 35/80 , PZL-101 Gawron / Yak-12 and Antonov-2. However we also have interest in other post-soviet models.
Therefore, if you ever will be in a need of a plane/ spare parts or just want to chat on polish aviation just drop us an email as we will be more thsn happy to keep talking on polish classic wings.

Darek Glowacki
What kind of glider plane parts do you have? My glider club has two polish gliders (owl and junior)

Darek Glowacki
AN-2's? One of my all time favorite planes. Just for grins... what does an AN-2 cost to fly per hour?

Back