IACRA SNAFU.

fiveoboy01

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dirty B
Filled out the 8710 for my instrument. My instructor went in and signed it.

Application status is "view/print" and when I view it, my signature isn't in the block. We did a second app thinking we missed something, and there is no place for me to sign.

What are we missing?

You don't sign until the DPE has reviewed your application and checked your id, it will be done at the beginning of your Checkride.

I believe you sign it in the presence of the ASI or DPE whichever gives you your practical.

Thanks guys, the DPE called me after I started this thread and said the same thing. I jumped the gun, sorry. Mildly stressed haha.

Thanks guys, the DPE called me after I started this thread and said the same thing. I jumped the gun, sorry. Mildly stressed haha.

That's ok. If people didn't come to POA to ask questions first before consulting an authority on an issue, we would all be bored out of our freakin' skulls.

I'm having the same issue just trying to get my student pilot certificate. No where to sign and no way for my instructor to go in do his thing. Ideas?

Thanks for the link. I also got this yesterday from the "Help Desk". Some others might find it useful as well.

Attachments

• Submitting a Student Pilot Certificate.pdf
    714.2 KB · Views: 6
Back