IACRA Registration?

John Baker

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
John Baker
OK, more than six months ago I filled out the IACRA application successfully and was issued an FTN number. I now can not bring up my application. The FAA IACRA site says it can not find anything with my FTN#. The site did not ask me for the number, it pulled it up from it's own records.

This started because my instructor, who signed me off on IACRA a month ago, could no longer bring it up. My medical and student certificate expired August 31st.

Does anyone know about this stuff, does the FAA purge their applications after a given time or if a student certificate expires?

I'm going to call the tomorrow, just wondering if any of you are up on this.

John

ive been forced to deal with IACRA once. I found that the FAA's tech support was very very helpful. This was a few years ago, hopefully it has not been outsourced.

If you signed your application, you will not be able to bring it up again, although your instructor will be able to bring it up to review and sign (but not to alter). If your instructor signed the application, neither of you will be able to bring it back up again without an examiner's assistance. If not, call the IACRA help line for assistance.

One other thing about IACRA. Don't forget to take your username and password to the checkride. You will log in with the examiner.

Joe

Back