I WON!!!

korben88

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Troy
A $100 gift certificate to aircraft spruce at the eaa chapter dinner last night.

Now what to buy? o_O

Put it toward that headset you were wanting.

Put it toward that headset you were wanting.

That is definitely on the list of possibilities. or maybe one of those pilot usa haedsets for kids so I can take the nieces and nephews flying when I get my ticket.

Congrats. You will find something you always wanted... :);)

Hey I just thought of what you could buy. Get Bob Hoover's book, most excellent stories from the man himself.

A $100 gift certificate to aircraft spruce at the eaa chapter dinner last night.

Now what to buy? o_O

You're kidding me right!? Uh, hello...... G5 STC? Like that was even not considered. Man, feel like I gotta hold everyone's hands these days.

You're kidding me right!? Uh, hello...... G5 STC? Like that was even not considered. Man, feel like I gotta hold everyone's hands these days.

I'm going to need to win a few more gift certificates for that :rolleyes:

I'm going to need to win a few more gift certificates for that :rolleyes:

I didn't say anything about actually BUYING the G5. But you do ld tell everyone, "Yea, I got the Garmin G5 STC from EAA no charge" and they'd all get their panties in a bunch trying to figure out how you did it. No mention about actually having one, so your still legit.:D

An eraser that doesnt work.

Oh wait, I'm thinking of an arcade. Sorry.

I guess from the other thread that the faa is going to make us all buy a metal landing calculator so you might want to buy two, one to **** in and one to cover it up with.

Back