I wish I could land a Cherokee like this guy does a Jumbo

I wonder if this is the same US A330 pilot that flew on my senior trip to the UK. I swear it was the smoothest landing I have ever experienced. The only reason you knew you had landed was the thrust reversers deploying.

Nice soft field technique. Now, who's got a couple of miles of grass so this guy can do it for real? :)

Nice. My best wheelie technique so far was on my checkride last Friday.

I got some cool sunglasses on my smilie face right now.

And darnit...the comments made me post my first YT comment....

If we all did it every day for a living, we'd all probably do it even better. Well, not me of course.

He's going to have some serious problems if he has to land it on a short field.

Obviously NOT ex-Navy. :D

I was thinking the same thing. I can't count the number of airliner landings I've had where I could swear the pilot was trying to catch a cable or something. I'd often say "Fly Navy" as I passed the cockpit, and more than once that caught a Captain or FO by surprise.

Anyone wanna bet $20 he felt as lucky that day as we all do watching his landing? ;)

Imagine landing an airplane where when the mains are just touching down your ass is still 75 feet in the air !

Imagine landing an airplane where when the mains are just touching down your ass is still 75 feet in the air !

I'd ask Tower to remove my gear off the runway before I attempted a belly landing.

If we all did it every day for a living, we'd all probably do it even better. Well, not me of course.

I wouldn't be too sure of that. It takes a lot of runway to land that soft. If you have it, great. If you're landing at KBUR on an obstructed 6000 or 7000 foot runway, you'll plant it just soft enough to keep from poking the gear through the top of the wing.

I don't think I've ever been on a harder clear-weather landing on a 737 than arriving at KBUR.

Back