I was Robbed, Robbed, I tell you...

kyleb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Drake the Outlaw
Made a 3 1/2 hour flight back to the Atlanta area from Eastern Dallas today. What did I do to anger the Gods? I had modest headwinds the entire way. How does that happen this time of year? And for the last 2.5 hours of the flight, I had to pee.

Clearly, I'm doing something wrong.

Made a 3 1/2 hour flight back to the Atlanta area from Eastern Dallas today. What did I do to anger the Gods? I had modest headwinds the entire way. How does that happen this time of year? And for the last 2.5 hours of the flight, I had to pee.

headwinds one way?

bah - how about headwinds KBED to KBUF and then headwinds on the return trip KBUF to KBED a few days later (albeit this was years ago). And headwinds really hurt when in the cherokee 140. :-(

Ah, headwinds… more time to spend in the air. :)

Look at it this way - had you flown commercial, you’d still be waiting for your luggage.

Head winds are always good for people who are building time.

38kt in the face yesterday after completely calm air on Tuesday. Eh. :)

Didn't someone do a study that equated needing to pee with a 0.08 blood alcohol level? 2.5 of squirming has to be hard on the seat hardware :D

I had tailwinds both ways on a 300 NM trip. I thought I'd rub that in :)

Back