I want to be an airline pilot

C

Clueless

I was pretty depressed the other day so I went to the local Krispy Kreme to get a half dozen glazed donuts to help pick up my mood. I used to get full dozen to feed my 385 pound bulk, but my HbA1c count was up to 8.3 so I decided to cut back. Unfortunately, I really had the munchies after smoking a bunch of weed, so I ended up getting two dozen.

After scarfing down the first dozen and a half, I noticed the place was filled with cops. This normally wouldn't be such a bad thing, but each and every one of four cops had pulled me over at various times in the last year and arrested me for a DUI. One of them actually got me twice. Obviously they had it in for me so when they smelled my herbal scent they searched me and arrested me for possession in excess of 3 kilos. I told them it wasn't my back pack, but they didn't believe me.

That depressed me further, so I went to the psychiatrist that I've been seeing about my bi-polar disorder. He gave me a prescription for the depression. I can't remember what it was because when he told me I was distracted by a squirrel that was in a tree outside his office. However, I do know that he said it wouldn't interact negatively with the drugs I was taking for my ADD.

Of course, all this stuff is taking a big toll on my finances and my unemployment compensation has just about run out. I figure the solution to all my problems will be to become an airline pilot. Since there is a shortage, it shouldn't be a problem getting hired within a week or two.

So, how do I get a Class I medical??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back