I want pictures. Who's with me?

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
Bloddy hell, is it too early to ask for pictures?

And who won this year's Shook Perpetual Bounce Takeoff, the Migaldi Where's the RWY, and the Brennen I Don't Set Up The Tent Until After Dark trophies? Of course there is the Calibrated Leak consolation prize.:tongue:

Ain't gots no internet.

Ain't gots no cell phone either.

How about the Grant "Grass should stay on the runway, not in the tailring" award? :D

The party's still going strong. The earliest I'd expect to get any pictures would be tonight.

Well there is a new Mr. 24 award and I ain't telling who won it.

The lady in red tried to throw us off this year by wearing green when she asked for her 'first ride' and Kent nearly ran her down.

Gasoline is an interesting fire starter, you'll have to ask Felix and Sharon why.

Hay ride havoc! That is all I am going to say about for now.

The runway is huge now! You can see it form 7 miles south of the town!

There is so much traffic trying to use the airport that sometimes it appears as though two airplanes may have tired to land at the same time. Thankfully when they realized what was happening they both accelerated and went around after intending to land. Whew!

There was a bear on the runway last night, everyone BUT Kent heard it!

New ceiling tile in Hoppy's for 6Y9 fly-in and POA. There is a copyright violation involved.

I shot some video and will have it up in a few days.

Last edited:
Well there is a new Mr. 24 award and I ain't telling who won it.

The lady in red tried to throw us off this year by wearing green when she asked for her 'first ride' and Kent nearly ran her down.

Gasoline is an interesting fire starter, you'll have to ask Felix and Sharon why.

Hay ride havoc! That is all I am going to say about for now.

The runway is huge now! You can see it form 7 miles south of the town!

There is so much traffic trying to use the airport that sometimes it appears as though two airplanes may have tired to land at the same time. Thankfully when they realized what was happening they both accelerated and went around after intending to land. Whew!

There was a bear on the runway last night, everyone BUT Kent heard it!

New ceiling tile in Hoppy's for 6Y9 fly-in and POA. There is a copyright violation involved.

I shot some video and will have it up in a few days.

Damn Scott its like your putting salt in my wound! Tell me more tell me more.:mad2:

Back