JavelinJet2008

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
JavelinJet2008
Oh, I get it.

Ignore - is the mode.

Cool. Another site then.

I think he's disappointed he got very little response to his other posts. He did make several yesterday.

That's kind of the nature of a discussion board. Some conversations move fast, some don't. And it takes time to become part of the community.

Hell, if I pouted every time you yahoos and boneheads ignored me, I would be pretty miserable!

:D Just kidding - go ahead and ignore me, if you must ... :goofy:

C'mon, JavelinJet - jump in and stay around a while - I think you'll find the place grows on you.

Edit: oops, no name calling! I forgot!!! hmmm, strike-through not supported? Or did I just not get the code right?

Last edited:
gkainz said:
Hell, if I pouted every time you yahoos and boneheads ignored me, I would be pretty miserable!

C'mon, JavelinJet - jump in and stay around a while - I think you'll find the place grows on you.

Edit: oops, no name calling! I forgot!!! hmmm, strike-through not supported? Or did I just not get the code right?

Yep, I write what I think is a great story and get two replys. Then a short one liner sets off a 50+ thread.

Maybe we're supposed to comment on the Javelin?:dunno:

flyersfan31 said:
Maybe we're supposed to comment on the Javelin?:dunno:

Comment on it? I'd just drool on it as I begged for a ride. :D

JavelinJet2008, we'd love to have you here. Especially if we can bum a ride. :yes: :D

How many GPH is the bird supposed to drink? Talked with some guys who flew a Citation II yesterday. 165gph for 355ktas. :hairraise:

flyingcheesehead said:

JavelinJet2008, we'd love to have you here. Especially if we can bum a ride. :yes: :D

I second Kent's comment, we'd really like you to be a part of our PilotsofAmerica community! I guess my sarcasm in my initial post wasn't as appropriate as I had intended it to be since I had no idea what the context of your post was. If you took it the wrong way, I apologize.

Welcome to PoA!
Jason

According to their website 280 gallons gives 3.5 hrs endurance (~80 gph). Doesn't indicate whether that includes IFR reserves (probably not). I doubt max cruise yields max range. 500KTAS is a nice round number though.

http://www.avtechgroup.com/aircraft.asp?sub=javelin&ter=specs

It's a long way from prototype to production.

And, unless you go the military route, it's pretty pricey to go from private ASEL to a high performance pure jet type rating.

But you can't fault anyone for having a dream.

flyingcheesehead said:

How many GPH is the bird supposed to drink? Talked with some guys who flew a Citation II yesterday. 165gph for 355ktas. :hairraise:

ejensen said:
Yep, I write what I think is a great story and get two replys. Then a short one liner sets off a 50+ thread.
But you already know we love ya', Eric! :D

gkainz said:

Im sorry I see your lips moving but I am not hearing anything. :rofl:

ejensen said:
Awe, shucks..........:rofl: Been to Custer lately?
I flew up for Father's Day last month (remember the post where I ran over the 150 from Boulder somewhere between Edgemont and Custer?). I'm heading up this coming weekend for Gold Discovery Days and my 30th high school reunion. My wife's still vacillating on going or not, which is holding up the drive vs fly decision. If she comes, it's a drive. If not, (maybe) fly... we'll see!

Back