I thought it was wicked cool

SkyHog said:
Video link - not for dialups (over 4 megs)

4.9mb 16 minute download at 56K.

I've totally had it with xmas already since it's been on the shelves for months now however that was actually good.

Thanks for posting that.

edit: Interesting. The last frame has PHIY or FHIY where it was doing the cylon routine. I wonder what that is.

Last edited:
I doubt that it's nick's house . Maybe Ben Meyers scince he plays classical music.
BTW nick thanks. i really like that.
Dave G.

gibbons said:
Hey Nick,

Is that your house?

LOL - just read the other post that I guess I missed somehow.

with that, I laughed! Until then, I thought you might have actually thought it was my house.

Again, I say, LOL!

Was that video made with editing or was that a computer driven relay set up?

Ghery said:
Yeah, just a few seconds on a cable modem. :D Thanks for the link for downloading it. Whoever did that did a nice job.
About the same on a DirecWay link. After I brushed the snow out of the satellite dish!

N2212R said:
Was that video made with editing or was that a computer driven relay set up?
it looks like it was real.

there are midi light triggers that basically turn on an electrical socket rather than triggering an electronically created music event. you can program a light show just like you would program a multi-track song on an electronic keyboard. the gear isn't necessarily cheap and the light show isn't very easy to program, so i'd guess it's someone in the performing music business.

BTW if anyone would like to know i figured out how to burn it to CD. I'll keep it for later veiwing, Dave G

Back