I think Ted forgot something

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
His status on flightaware shows him going from Cushing, OK to Mount Hawley, IL (home of Dr. Bruce), and he is now headed for Williamsport. Do you think he has noticed that he is missing Adam and Missa? Where is Adam and Missa?

Hitching with Bruce, because Ted couldn't make it back...It was very nice to meet you :smile:

well that makes sense. nice to meet you too Brent!

Yeah, we tried to ditch Adam and Missa and hoped that someone would adopt them from the pound, but when someone ID'd their microchips it was discovered they belonged to me. ;)

Unfortunately, we were about 20 minutes too late to get out of Oklahoma before a big storm hit. By the time it had past, it was (of course) directly between us and Gaston's, which would have been a big pain to get around. Instead, Dr. Bruce was kind enough to bring them to Peoria to drop them off. I am very thankful that he was willing to do this, as if he had not, it would've made a long (but very fun!) day of flying even longer.

The only problem was that we were close to gross Riding with Dr. Bruce. We had to ditch the liquid. Troy and Family are now enjoying 6 bottles of wine courtsy of Ted and there is a very happy bush at Gastons since you guys didn't manage to finish off the Sixtel.

But thanks to Dr Bruce for getting us home in a much more reasonable time frame then waiting at Gastons for Ted.

<Goal for next year, have more useful load in the airplane by reducing my used load>

The only problem was that we were close to gross Riding with Dr. Bruce. We had to ditch the liquid. Troy and Family are now enjoying 6 bottles of wine courtsy of Ted and there is a very happy bush at Gastons since you guys didn't manage to finish off the Sixtel.

Ted needs to get a Cessna Caravan with a cargo pod next! :)

Back