I think I might be done with Gmail...

Gmail through POP or IMAP. I have been using it for so many years with calender sync function also. I have been wondering you have made mistakes in incoming and outgoing server ports while outlook configuration. It would be fine if you want any with those port numbers.

I use Outlook at work (required) and Gmail for personal. I also live by my calendar, and use my phone as the hub. I have Gmail on my phone set up with my Outlook account. So I can receive and send emails from my work account on my phone. By virtue of that, on the Google Calendar phone app, I am able to select both my personal and work (Outlook) accounts, allowing me to display and set events for either account.

Is that what you're looking for?

I use Outlook at work (required) and Gmail for personal. I also live by my calendar, and use my phone as the hub. I have Gmail on my phone set up with my Outlook account. So I can receive and send emails from my work account on my phone. By virtue of that, on the Google Calendar phone app, I am able to select both my personal and work (Outlook) accounts, allowing me to display and set events for either account.

Is that what you're looking for?

I believe corporate Gmail (for domains) can still purchase EWS support and calendaring across platforms is a piece of cake with that. Personal Gmail, Google dropped that support due to licensing costs from Microsoft.

(Something tells me I have that wrong somehow, thus the "I believe"... But if you're on Google for Domains and not traditional Gmail you can get things you can't on regular ol' Gmail.)

Back