I suppose

Skylane81E

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Duncan
I ought to introduce myself,

Hi! I'm Duncan from Cincy. I'm an A&P I/A working as the director of maintenance at a repair station at the Cincinnati Blue Ash airport. I'm also an active pilot and owner of an '83 182 Skylane. I've been playing aviation my whole adult life and now at 25 I still have nothing to complain about. I mean it beats working for a living!

Ok, back to regularly scheduled events...

We've probably met, since I bring my Cherokee into the Blue Ash airport from time to time for bagel runs. Welcome to POA.

Well if you've met the tall harry mechanic at Blue Ash Aviation that was me

Oh well. We'll be down one of these days. Marx is nearby, and has the best bagels in the midwest.

Another mechanic! I was just getting started in aircraft maintenace at your age and now im 36. Its been a long hard road to make a living.

Ain't much of a living, but it pays the rent with a little left over for Avgas

Duncan's one of the good guys! Both he and Bill Swonger (another one of the good guys) recently joined here after experiencing a wee too much "stuffed shirtedness" across town at one of the cessna sites.

Welcome Duncan! You'll be pleased to know that you're not expected to act like a 13 year-old girl here.

Welcome to POA. I look forward to your opinions and commentary.

Duncan's one of the good guys! Both he and Bill Swonger (another one of the good guys) recently joined here after experiencing a wee too much "stuffed shirtedness" across town at one of the cessna sites.

Welcome Duncan! You'll be pleased to know that you're not expected to act like a 13 year-old girl here.

What does that make me?

You really don't want me to answer that do you? ;)

Hey, guys...there's another refugee here! Craig's on board. He's been here a while but hasn't been active. He's another A&P too. We're in trouble now!

Dang, Looks wut da cats drug in...

Hey it's a reunion!!!!

Hi boys!!!

Hows it flying???

I give anyone with a Firefly quote in their sig a hearty welcome. :)

Back