I see your 2 lbs and raise to 30 lbs.

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Bryan recently decided that he and his kids needed more excitement in their lives and created a 2-lb s'more.

73005104_10220582907789588_6940362757413797888_o.jpg

But the folks at the Tasty Channel on YouTube have really upped the game...

Bryan could carve off pieces of that thing like a street food vendor selling tacos al pastor.

Gig 'Em!!! Just joined and Class of '87.

I made the marshmallow (Obviously) but then I had my wife make giant graham crackers and chocolate is easy to make big.
So the thing is this. I loathe marshmallow and I would never eat a smore. This thing was freaking delicious.

Turns out a giant marshmallow doesn't melt the way a small one does because the outside melts while the inside is still not warm.
The outer layers slough off and you get this marshmallow soup on your smore.

The graham crackers were sugar cookie mis minus 1/3 the mix, replaced with crushed up gram crackers.
It wasn't a sugar cookie and it wasn't a graham cracker but it was delicious and the whole thing combines was amazing.

I wander if it is possible to make a smaller smore.

Me: Squadron 13 in Corps of Cadets, studied Industrial Engineering and Bonfire.

You?
Started out Ocean Engineering. Got married just before sophomore year. Had a small business I started cleaning windows, which I then built into a full time job after I got married - impacted grades, changed majors after junior year - floated from Animal Science classes to business classes and settled into an Accounting degree. In the meantime, wife and I acquired horses and moved out and eventually ended up on a horse farm where I became a laborer(shoveling more horse poop than any human should ever have to!!!) along with my regular window cleaning business and eventually finished my Accounting in December '87.

Back