I really need to get biking.

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
I've got an MS ride coming up on May 31, and I've only logged about 6.5 miles so far this year because the weather has sucked, and when it's been warm enough to ride, I am not riding alone in 25mph winds!

I hear ya. But at least I have gotten a couple of double digit rides in this year already.

I usually ride all year but this winter truly sucked! My last ride was November and I was not on the bike again until late March.

I had to bow out. I woke up on my birthday (may 19th) and my back just siezed up on me. It got bad enough I am not even sure how I got out of bed in the mornings because I couldn't even roll over. Pretty much had to hjet get my legs to the side of the bed and let gravity work for me. Got worse and worse as June approached with the worst of it being 2-3 days before the ride. Ended up bowing out, and finally, this weekend, I'm to the point where I can function at about 90-95%. Almost 100% if I take about a half hour to do some mild exercise to do whatever I am going to do. But as soon as I sit down, it locks back up on me.

So, unfortunately, I didn't ride, and haven't since April. Bending/leaning over is the worst for me right now.

you guys are lucky if it is too cold to ride I live in Jersey so It is way too hot to ride during the day atleast in the summer

I ride in middle Tennessee almost every day. Temps in the low to mid 90's and dew points at or about 70. That's comfortable riding this time of year!

Back