I quit AOPA this past Friday and here's why

Why do you say that? I'm not making it up. Talking about government agencies, not citizens.
That's a little different. Government agencies can do practically anything. That's a far cry from your previous "bring the kids" post. But there would be no reason to shoot coyotes in my old neighborhood. They were pretty shy.

That's a little different. Government agencies can do practically anything. That's a far cry from your previous "bring the kids" post. But there would be no reason to shoot coyotes in my old neighborhood. They were pretty shy.

You might laugh at who is authorized in those agencies to do the shooting. Not an ounce of shooting training or experience. Zero. Here's the rifle. Go shoot that thing. Don't hit the airplanes or anything...

P.S. You were wondering how the bullet ended up in the fuselage of your jet. I bet I know. :)

Is there free Gas money and paid time off to stand at the BMV to replace an otherwise total valid ID to drive, bank, fly an airplane etc?
Most states let you just mail in an application. Your state does not offer that?

Most states let you just mail in an application. Your state does not offer that?

Not talking about registration, talking about the ID required to vote. You must have an accepted govt ID that has your current address, even though you do not have to have a current address on you drivers license or state ID. If you move and want to vote, changing the voter registration is easy, but you to go to a BMV and pay to get a new card. There are no free voter IDs if you have a drivers lic. It voter suppression bull crap.

Which state are you in? Maybe there is a free Voter ID available online or a free mail-in form (like Florida has).

Only Wisconsin, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia, Indiana, Kansas, Iowa, and New Hampshire have what are classified as "Strict Photo ID" requirements for voter registration. All of these states offer a free voter ID, and most only require first-time voters to apply in person. For changes or renewals people can send the form on-line or via US mail. If you're needing gas money to get to the DMV to get a Voter ID, you're probably in a car and need to go to the DMV anyway so you can get a driver's license.

Time off is still a bear, but I had to take time off and pay a fee to get my DL.

Back