I pulled the trigger, now what?

DC34ME

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
DC34ME
After years of searching, I have finally purchased my first airplane. As of 3:00 today I became an owner. She is a 1974 Cessna 150M with a Garmin IFR panel and glossy white and yellow paint. The plane is and will be hangared, soon in a new hangar at KOPN.

I can't wait to unleash 100hp of fire breathing madness across the Georgia sky! So, any fly-ins this weekend around Ga?
150M1.jpg

150M2.jpg

Now what????

NOW WHAT??????

Go FLY IT YOU BOZO!!!!!!

:D

Just teasing. Get out there and enjoy ownership. There's nothing like the feeling of knowing it's yours, and having the freedom to just hit the skies and go. Well, wx permitting....

I pulled the trigger, now what?

Check the top of both shoes for bullet holes.

If none observed, just go flying.

NOW WHAT!?! That really was what I thought after everything was signed over! Followed shortly by a flight around the patch of course :D. There is just so many possibilities now. No more scheduling, silly grass strip rules, and poor maintenance standards. It is all up to me now. That is worth the price of admission.

After years of searching, I have finally purchased my first airplane. As of 3:00 today I became an owner. She is a 1974 Cessna 150M with a Garmin IFR panel and glossy white and yellow paint. The plane is and will be hangared, soon in a new hangar at KOPN.

I can't wait to unleash 100hp of fire breathing madness across the Georgia sky! So, any fly-ins this weekend around Ga?

Nice looking 150. Next Saturday morning June 5th at LZU is the monthly breakfast for EAA 690. Starts at 8:00 - 10:30 for food and program after that.

NOW WHAT!?! That really was what I thought after everything was signed over! Followed shortly by a flight around the patch of course :D. There is just so many possibilities now. No more scheduling, silly grass strip rules, and poor maintenance standards. It is all up to me now. That is worth the price of admission.

Ya know you just summed it up pretty well! Congrats!!! Fly her well.

Back