I need a SE-AFD (anyone going to the G word)

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Sporty's botched my order. They didn't send the Southeast AFD with my order. Can anyone coming from the Southeast (Steve, Mooney Lance, Ken, Bill, et al) bring me an extra southeast AFD? They aren't really a big seller here in MI so the FBO doesn't carry them here. My trip after Gaston's continues on to, well, the Southeast, so I kinda need it.

Thanks

Ed,

I should be riding safety pilot for a buddy out of CHA tonight, I'll pick one up if they have them. If not, I'll drive over to 3M3 Friday night and take a look.

Ugh - for the first time since I got my PPL, I will be departing Albuquerque without a current AFD (same one for Gastons). It expired yesterday and the pilot shop does not have any of the new ones. Hopefully someone in Borger, TX has them.

I have an outdated one (by 1 day) and current sectionals. I think that'll be OK.

Ed, no joy at CHA, I'll zip by 3M3 on the way home from work and take a look.

Bill Jennings said:
Ed, no joy at CHA, I'll zip by 3M3 on the way home from work and take a look.

I checked one of the FBOs here and can get a copy today at my home base, but I don't want to end up with a spare. If you want I can take the responsibility for this and save you any further trouble. I'm arriving at 3M0 around noon tomorrow.

lancefisher said:
If you want I can take the responsibility for this and save you any further trouble. I'm arriving at 3M0 around noon tomorrow.

Lance, UB the man! Post a reply here so I don't go by after work!

Bill

Bill Jennings said:
Lance, UB the man! Post a reply here so I don't go by after work!

Bill

I'll grab one for Ed this AM.

Back