I need a favor

Shipoke

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
shipoke
I need someone that lives in Indana to do me a favor. we are playing a joke on a friend and need someone to send a package to him. If you are willing to help Email me at gaiski@comcast.net with your phone number and i'll tell you what we are doing.
Thank You in advance
Dave G

Grant and Leslie can drive to Indiana in 30 minutes.

Grant and Leslie can drive to Indiana in 30 minutes.
Well, an hour (we're talking about 80/94), but yeah. I was focused on the "live in Indiana" part. We don't have an Indiana return address, and couldn't make it to a post office. If you think we could help, though, PM me.

Well, an hour (we're talking about 80/94), but yeah. I was focused on the "live in Indiana" part. We don't have an Indiana return address, and couldn't make it to a post office. If you think we could help, though, PM me.

Seriously? There I go discounting suburbia again. In my addled brain the few miles you're WEST of Indiana are noise. I guess there's a reason why it always seems to take me so much longer when I venture to your area and beyond.

(As I posted when I drove back from Oshkosh I was sure the GPS was nuts when it said it take me another 30 minutes to get home. It wasn't.)

I need someone that lives in Indana to do me a favor. we are playing a joke on a friend and need someone to send a package to him. If you are willing to help Email me at gaiski@comcast.net with your phone number and i'll tell you what we are doing.
Thank You in advance
Dave G

OK, I just saw the thread. I can help. Will email you my #

Thanks For the intrest, I have this being taken care of . THANKS AGAIN
Dave G

Are you are going to tell us the joke when you play it?
A buddy wanted Danica Patricks autograph when my buddy Tim was at the Indycar race in Ohio . He didn't get it (never saw danica ) so he bought a pair of checkered panties and a post card and we are sending it to John by mail and signing it with her name and saying she didnt have any pictures with her and asking if this will suffice. Can't wait till i see the look on Johns face . Danica lives in IN. so we needed it post marked from there. Should be a REAL HOOT.
Dave G.:blueplane:

Back