I met a POA member today

JasonCT

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
JasonCT
So this morning Steve (numl0ck) flew his Cheetah up to IJD to pick me up and head to (3B0) Southbridge, MA for some lunch.
After a >10 min flight we arrive at Southrbidge to find the diner is closed. So we headed back to IJD and ate locally.
A beautiful winter day, and good food/conversation.
Have to love POA for bringing local pilots together :yes:

Here are a couple pics I snapped with my phone.
Sorry for the quality.

Attachments

• IMAG0042.jpg
    IMAG0042.jpg
    879.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMAG0043.jpg
    IMAG0043.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 70
  • IMAG0044.jpg
    IMAG0044.jpg
    989.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMAG0046.jpg
    IMAG0046.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
Thanks for lunch! It was a good albeit bumpy day to fly (I was really getting pushed around on the way back to WST). Lunch was good, and we'll have to get to Southbridge some other time. Good luck with your purchase and if you're ever looking for a passenger let me know. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ymapyta6.jpg

A little better photo. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Where's the Love? :dunno:

Just say'n......

Nice looking plane, and I agree it's great ,poa put two members together to hang out or date not sure here,lol. Sounds like a good day, but I want to join! Maybe a stop over in N12 of kblm next time pick up marcos haha

We know you're busy but I'll take responsibility for dropping the ball. Though you were with us in spirit!
It wont happen again :no:

LOL! jus' kidding! Bummer! Wished I knew you were flying as I was shuttling another pilot from Oxford to Brainard. Then I was free. Another day....

Very cool. I've had the pleasure of meeting a fellow PoAer...it's definitely fun.

Back