I love this forum

David_L_Wilson

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
David L Wilson
Hey, at least you guys and gals have spunk. So many forums have little to no traffic.

Honest, you people are cool.

You can eat a whole 240 lb of chicken?

You can eat a whole 240 lb of chicken?

013_small_world.ce.jpg

Maybe...

Then why did you sling mud earlier at Missa?

:mad:

Who slung mud at Missa?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

That's a privilege that must be earned and only exercised in jest.

And I've got to say it. Based on all the various posts from the OP, I think he's mentally ill (more so than the rest of us).

Who slung mud at Missa?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

That's a privilege that must be earned and only exercised in jest.

And I've got to say it. Based on all the various posts from the OP, I think he's mentally ill (more so than the rest of us).

He deleted it -- He replied (paraphrase):

"You must be 240 lbs eating a bucket of chicken in front of the computer..."

He deleted it -- He replied (paraphrase):

"You must be 240 lbs eating a bucket of chicken in front of the computer..."

I think he made a reference to her lack of male genitalia, and her desire to fix her lack as well.

Sigh. A children's author. At least its a vanity publisher, so he doesn't have to worry about losing his deal. :rolleyes:

I think he made a reference to her lack of male genitalia, and her desire to fix her lack as well.

Sigh. A children's author. At least its a vanity publisher, so he doesn't have to worry about losing his deal. :rolleyes:

Yeah..something like that...

He deleted it or mods did -- either way, good call.

I saw that one... and I had a good come back for that one... but I wasn't fast enough before the thread closed :(

Putting on mod hat: let's not make posts that are personal... or this thread will join the others on the "closed" heap.

if one was willing to give David the benefit of the doubt all you missed was at best a poorly executed attempt at humor.

For whatever reason the post is gone it is probably for the best.

Well, at least he doesn't post a picture of Rosie at random moments! :hairraise:

so what do you do? hit the chicken on the with the bottle of merlot? does it break the bottle? wouldn't i just be easier to shoot the chicken? or does that ruin the fun of breaking the bottle of wine?

Attachments

• Rosie.jpg
    Rosie.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 16
I think you stretch the chicken over the bottle and internally marinate it with the wine while roasting the chicken on the grill. Sorta an upscale beer can chicken

Um... Okay... Now I'm not quite sure I want to go to 6Y9 with you folks... :eek:

Scott you amaze and discust me at the same time.

Missa you are beyond reproach. I am sure you are lovely and attractive. I loved your post about the lack of male genitals. I am just having fun with you guys. I have no need of promoting anything as I made my first million when I was 36. I love to write, that’s all.

Missa you are beyond reproach. I am sure you are lovely and attractive. I loved your post about the lack of male genitals. I am just having fun with you guys. I have no need of promoting anything as I made my first million when I was 36. I love to write, that’s all.

I'm headed over to Spike's non-sequitur thread with a post!!

Last edited:
This chicken?

I am sorry you do not understand. You see I made my first million chickens when I was 36 and love shoving bottles up their butts, that's all.

:skeptical::D

That’s the best post to this pathetic thred so far.....

Back