I love Barron Thomas

Some people really need to learn they are not a web designer - and no matter how hard they try - they're website will still look like garbage.
Hey it is really retro. That website design was banging in 1992!!

He may even have done the first edits on GeoCities. :D

Some people really need to learn they are not a web designer - and no matter how hard they try - they're website will still look like garbage.

Oh c'mon. When you're advertising merchandise from '63 do you really need a great website?

The guy's been indicted twice, but folks still want to buy from him. What happened with his first indictment, with the Arizona Securities Commission?

The guy's been indicted twice, but folks still want to buy from him. What happened with his first indictment, with the Arizona Securities Commission?
I am sure he will be happy to tell us all

It's me.

And I'm on here to answer some of the false information going around from people that have never met me or done a deal with me.

Yes, it's me.

Barron

I remember that. Makes sense, Google the guy and this site is the third thing down the list. And goodness knows, no one would ever mislead anyone on the internet.

Just get the number off of the photo on the website and contact the owner directly. :ihih:

And you'll hear, "Barron WHO?"

What ever happened to Jim Armstrong who used to list planes that the seller never even talked to him about?

A friend owned a King Air B-90. It was not and had not been listed for sale during several years he owned it. One day he got a call from Barta-Iso trying to sell him his own plane.

And you'll hear, "Barron WHO?"

What ever happened to Jim Armstrong who used to list planes that the seller never even talked to him about?

He settled with the AZCC and was ordered to re-pay his victims:

The Commission ordered Scottsdale resident Barron Wilson Thomas and his affiliated companies
to pay $9,901,294 in restitution and $150,000 in administrative penalties for defrauding 91 investors in a promissory note scheme involving airplanes. The Commission found that Thomas, who owned and controlled four companies—Barron Thomas Scottsdale, LLC, Barron Thomas Aviation, Inc., Barron Thomas Aviation Holdings, Inc., and Barron Thomas Southwest, Inc, was not registered to offer or sell securities in Arizona. The Commission found that besides Arizona, Thomas solicited investors in Canada and 27 other U.S. states, representing that their money would purchase, refurbish and resell airplanes.The Commission found, however, that the airplanes Thomas offered as collateral were in a severely deteriorated state, making them un-flyable with little to no monetary value. In settling this matter, Thomas neither admitted nor denied the Commission’s findings, but agreed to the entry of the consent order

Back