I just won the lottery , Yea

Eamon

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Eamon
Would anyone really fall for this??????????????????????

NATIONAL LOTTERY COMPANY (S/A)
FIRST QUATER OF THE YEAR 2006

YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE

COMPUTER PROMOTIONAL DRAW

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM THE PROMOTION MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

YOU HAVE WON ON THE COMPUTER BALLOT,

THE SUM OF US$ 820,000,00

PLEASE CONTACT

(MR.BEDFORD KING)

YOUR CLAIM AGENT.

FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT

CALL HIM PHONE NO. + 27-73-428-2288,
email: mr_bedford-king@hotmail.com

(NATIONAL LOTTERY COMPANY (S/A) LOTTERY

PRIZE AWARD NOTIFICATION

Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.

Note that your email address qualified for the draw, as a result of your visiting various websites we are running the e-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 100-309-7482, with serial number 513-10 drew the lucky numbers 3, 8, 13, 22, 27, 41 and Bonus number 12 and consequently YOU HAVE won in the Second Category.

Your winning Ticket is Number. 343-221-8756
Your Serial Number. 454-17
Your lucky draw Numbers are. 3, 8, 13, 22, 27, 41 Bonus Number 12
Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/453L/GMSA

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$820,000,00 in cash, which is the winning payout for Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$17,650,000.00 shared among the Seven international winners in the Second category. CONGRATULATIONS!

Please be informed that your transferred of the sum of US$820,000,00 is now with Omega Crossing Finance and Security Company insured with your email address which won you this prize, therefore you should contact (OMEGA CROSSING SA) your agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your transferred under your full names.

Please note that OMEGA CROSSING your paying agent, will invite you to their office in Johannesburg South Africa for your immediate payment, you have to hurry up and contact them immediately.To begin your claim, please call your claim agent immediately, and also to send an urgent message to Mr. Bedford King through Phone or Email address

Mr.Bedford King
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
NATIONAL LOTTERY COMPANY (S/A).
# 25 RICHARDS RYLAAN, AUCKLAND PARK,0083
P.O. Box 524, AUCKLANDPARK
JOHANNESBURG 2001
SOUTH AFRICA
TEL:27 73-428-2288 EMAIL:mr_bedford-king@hotmail.com

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers and other information provided above and below in every one of your correspondences with your claims agent.

REFERENCE NUMBER: GML-S343-KKT-8811
BATCH NUMBER: 56T-DTH78-SAR99

FLASH FORTUNE LOTTO PROGRAM IS A BONUS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD FOR THE 2010 SOCCER WORLD

Congratulations'' once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,
MR. MERVIN NKUMA
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
NATIONAL LOTTERY COMPANY (S/A) LOTTERY.
2nd Floor SABC
Radio Park Building
P.O. Box 91711,
Auckland Park, 2006 Henley Road.
Johannesburg, South Africa.

GOES INTERNATIONAL
AS THE 2010
WORLD CUP
WILL BE HOSTED BY
SOUTH AFRICA

THIS PROGRAM IS SPONSURED BY: SOUTH AFRICAN LOTTO AUTHORITY. AND SUPPORTED BY: (F餩ration Internationale de Football Association) FIFA SUPPORT

My neighbor was about 12% of the way along in providing the information to claim the prize when he told me how lucky he was. I managed to save his a-- in time. He didn't even say thank you. He got a PHONE CALL from (MR. xxxxxx), wo had a heavy foreign accent, definitely not British, asking why he hadn't sent the rest of his information yet.

Well if you believe that email. I have a bridge in the New York area that I would like to sell to you. :)

Jeannie

Maverick said:
Well if you believe that email. I have a bridge in the New York area that I would like to sell to you. :)
...which would cost only a fraction of your lottery winnings, so you'd have plenty of money left for that Florida real estate I'll sell ya...

Ken Ibold said:
...which would cost only a fraction of your lottery winnings, so you'd have plenty of money left for that Florida real estate I'll sell ya...
Maybe not, after he buys his new G-V.

Ken Ibold said:
In the late '60s my parents did buy some of that FLA reeal estate. A summer or two later the family took a vacation to FLA to see our land. Hah! 3 acres in the Orlando area under water.

Luck for them they found an immediate buyer--one of many land companies set up to quietly buy up all the land in that area. It was a Mickey Mouse operation.

My parents got burned both in buying and in selling the land.

Richard said:
In the late '60s my parents did buy some of that FLA reeal estate. A summer or two later the family took a vacation to FLA to see our land. Hah! 3 acres in the Orlando area under water.

Luck for them they found an immediate buyer--one of many land companies set up to quietly buy up all the land in that area. It was a Mickey Mouse operation.

My parents got burned both in buying and in selling the land.
That's funny!

Actually, I have done very well in Florida real estate.

Ken Ibold said:
That's funny!

Actually, I have done very well in Florida real estate.
Yeah YOU have...

... I still want a word with you about this "choice acerage" that you sold me last year!!

Here's a website dedicated to those Nigerian e-mail scams.

http://www.419eater.com

They encourage folks to play along and turn the tables - some of the pictures they get the scammers to take of themselves are classic (not necessarily kid-friendly).

Believe it or not, we get at least one call a week from citizens who have fallen for scams like that. Usually they get a snail mail with a check in it, and a letter advising them they've won x amount of dollars. They need to cash the check (about $2300.00) and WU the money to Canada. This is to make it look like they have paid the 'taxes' or whatever on the winnings. People soon find out that the check was bogus and that they are out the money. They have no clue WHO has picked up the cash in Canada.

I feel sorry for the elderly people who get caught in this, but some times, it just happens to be one of the younger 'pillars of society' that is suddenly...--gasp---... a victim. And boy oh boy, they sure don't like being on the other end of the crime. :rofl:

Dee

Eamon said:

The saddest thing is that they cannot even keep their own "facts" straight during the scam :

The first time...

Ticket number : 100-309-7482
Serial number : 513-10

and then a couple lines down

Ticket number : 343-221-8756
Serial number : 454-17

Unfortunately, a few people DO fall for this - and with email costs essentially being zero, it doesn't take many to make it worthwhile for the scammers.

Eamon said:

You owe it to all of humanity to screw with this person as much as humanly possible, including collect international calls and internet detectiveness that leads to calling his mother and father and making that person wish they were dead.

Back