I just want to talk to a PERSON!

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
If you hate getting stuck in IVR systems with no way to reach a human, you'll love this site. Bookmark it! It shows you how to bypass the entire automated support systems at most companies... exactly what keys to press when the phone answers to get to a HUMAN.

http://paulenglish.com/ivr/

Troy Whistman said:
If you hate getting stuck in IVR systems with no way to reach a human, you'll love this site. Bookmark it! It shows you how to bypass the entire automated support systems at most companies... exactly what keys to press when the phone answers to get to a HUMAN.

http://paulenglish.com/ivr/

while I feel your pain, understand that the point behind the IVR IN MOST CASES is to properly route the call to the correct person. Talking to a human quickly isn't necessarily going to help you. You could wind up being transferred from department to department to the point where you wind up wasting more time than you would have by properly going through the IVR.

And don't keep pressing buttons after the person answers!! Please!! Please!! Please!!

I usually just press buttons until the person answers.

I'll keep pounding them for about a minute then say Hello? to see if anyone is there.

jangell said:

I'll keep pounding them for about a minute then say Hello? to see if anyone is there.

*bites tongue*

I hope that was tongue in cheek, otherwise I wish someone walks into your place of business and blares airhorns all day long, right next to your head.

And that is tongue in cheek.

SkyHog said:
*bites tongue*

I hope that was tongue in cheek, otherwise I wish someone walks into your place of business and blares airhorns all day long, right next to your head.

And that is tongue in cheek.

Ah come on. You know I'm playing with you.

jangell said:
Ah come on. You know I'm playing with you.

I know, I know - I forgot to add my smiley to the tongue in cheek. Here's two for ya:

:) :)

jangell said:

3212333 222 666 3212333 is always a fun sequence to put in their ears. :rofl:

Sorry, just funnin' ya

smigaldi said:
3212333 222 666 3212333 is always a fun sequence to put in their ears. :rofl:

Sorry, just funnin' ya

In my sheer boredom at work I've learned a few others besides Mary Had a Little Lamb.

There's the Power Ranger's Watch Theme: 33 1393

There's Hava Nagila (sp??) 11 321 33 963 66 #96 696963

And of course - my pride and joy:

3 9 9123 1 2 222 3212312
3 9 9123 1 2 222 3212321

That's right - its the Olympic March (or whatever its called).

Nick...how did you ever figure that one out? I like it. Goes to show that you may have too much time on your hands somedays at comcast. :) JK about the last part.

SkyHog said:
In my sheer boredom at work I've learned a few others besides Mary Had a Little Lamb.

There's the Power Ranger's Watch Theme: 33 1393

There's Hava Nagila (sp??) 11 321 33 963 66 #96 696963

And of course - my pride and joy:

3 9 9123 1 2 222 3212312
3 9 9123 1 2 222 3212321

That's right - its the Olympic March (or whatever its called).

5653 5653 997 997 886... is the start to silent night

Back