I just have to give a shoutout to a brotha...

Sac Arrow

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Snorting his way across the USA
Brotha in writing. Brotha in military. I never met the man. I just recently learned of him because of his Youtube videos. He is a former Air Force, then Navy fighter pilot. And a prolific writer. This guy actually has some pretty interesting videos out there. As a writer... he's not that bad!

https://www.youtube.com/user/cwlemoine

I'd like to meet him. Give him some love.

His vids are pretty great. I've been following him for a bit. I enjoy his humor! I say subscribe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Mover? Personal friend and professional military year group peer of mine. Had a tough series of personal losses in the past few years; great dude all around. He's just now dabbling on the YouTube thing, but has been writing his fiction for a while now. He's also the source of many of my " a buddy of mine" anecdotes on here now that you mention him. He leaves a lot of details out of his videos regarding his departure from the combat aviation side of things, but suffice to say the Navy wasted serious talent in not retaining him in the hornet. It's not like we don't have a retention issue from hell at the o-4 tactical expert level. But that's water under the bridge and the man has landed on his feet and will continue to succeed in writing and flying life.

Interesting factoid, he was not a fan of the airlines for a little bit, thought about quitting the majors cold turkey. Yours truly actually walked him off the ledge about it, much to the chagrin of folks like @kayoh190 and @CC268 who still fancy me the resident airline playa hata' :rolleyes:;):D

Mover? Personal friend and professional military year group peer of mine. Had a tough series of personal losses in the past few years; great dude all around. He's just now dabbling on the YouTube thing, but has been writing his fiction for a while now. He's also the source of many of my " a buddy of mine" anecdotes on here now that you mention him. He leaves a lot of details out of his videos regarding his departure from the combat aviation side of things, but suffice to say the Navy wasted serious talent in not retaining him in the hornet. It's not like we don't have a retention issue from hell at the o-4 tactical expert level. But that's water under the bridge and the man has landed on his feet and will continue to succeed in writing and flying life.

Interesting factoid, he was not a fan of the airlines for a little bit, thought about quitting the majors cold turkey. Yours truly actually walked him off the ledge about it, much to the chagrin of folks like @kayoh190 and @CC268 who still fancy me the resident airline playa hata' :rolleyes:;):D

**Walks into room and sees hindsight**

Hey leave me out of this! I don’t have a dog in this fight :p

**Walks out of room**

Interesting to know. Small world.

Back