I have chosen FlyQ for my flight app. Love it.

I've been flying with foreflight and flyq. Flyq has completely crashed and left me on the home screen a half dozen times since I subscribed in April. I think the design language of foreflight is the one to beat but flyq is close. I prefer using flyq but those crashes are very annoying. Another crash and I'm going to trial some other apps.

With regard to FlyQ crashing, make sure you have all the updates and an IPad that is supported. I was having some problems with my old Ipad2, but after updating software and Apple software, all was ok.

With regard to FlyQ crashing, make sure you have all the updates and an IPad that is supported. I was having some problems with my old Ipad2, but after updating software and Apple software, all was ok.

I have the latest iPad mini 5, usually on top of updates. I try to run the iPad light, not many extra apps, disable unnecessary stuff. Perhaps I should clear all the apps in the recently used menu before flying. I'm thinking about resetting the iPad, and only downloading the flyq app, and going up a few times.

Looks like FlyQ has lifetime subscriptions available for Black Friday. It’s a fantastic deal

Back