I Gots me a Scholarship

Seanaldinho

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Yerp
So I just heard from a group called the Daedalians that they have awarded me a scholarship for $3000 dollars at the flight school in Destin! :D

I applied for this scholarship back in April and since then went through a few weeks of waiting then an interview and then more waiting until today.

Ill be flying a 150 for $110 an hour (wet including instructor) so I'm going to get around 30 hours out of this scholarship. I can pay for the rest fortunately and will be a licensed pilot (again) before the end of the new year hopefully!

Anyone have a 1975 150M POH? :D

Anyone noticed Im over the moon? :D:D:D :yes:

Outstanding. Congratulations! I'm glad you're so excited about it. That's a good sign that you were a good candidate to begin with.

I'll check, I may have my old 1974 or 1975 c150 manual.

Congrats, Daedalians is a good group.

Outstanding. Congratulations! I'm glad you're so excited about it. That's a good sign that you were a good candidate to begin with.

I have no idea how many people applied but they awarded 3 scholarships. I was actually I was afraid I would be "overqualified". Being that I already have a glider license they might decide to give it to someone with less involvement in the industry.

I'll check, I may have my old 1974 or 1975 c150 manual.

Congrats, Daedalians is a good group.

That would be appreciated!

The couple of guys I talked with were great guys and other than the wait time I have no complaints :D

So I just heard from a group called the Daedalians that they have awarded me a scholarship for $3000 dollars at the flight school in Destin! :D

I applied for this scholarship back in April and since then went through a few weeks of waiting then an interview and then more waiting until today.

Ill be flying a 150 for $110 an hour (wet including instructor) so I'm going to get around 30 hours out of this scholarship. I can pay for the rest fortunately and will be a licensed pilot (again) before the end of the new year hopefully!

Anyone have a 1975 150M POH? :D

Anyone noticed Im over the moon? :D:D:D :yes:

here is one for a 77 if it helps

Attachments

• 150MPOH.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
Back