I finally got an Avatar!

Brian Austin said:
Oh, sure, like YOU all have never cleaned your landing gear like that?? ;)

OK, if Bryon and Tim are going to have avatars of their "past" airplanes, then I will too. But just for today. :)

Diana said:
OK, if Bryon and Tim are going to have avatars of their "past" airplanes, then I will too. But just for today. :)

The only time I want to see an airplane upsidedown is at the top of a loop.

Diana said:
OK, I fixed mine. ;)

...with the ground far enough away that it won't bend anything that's not supposed to bend.

Here is a picture of it this past weekend! It's been nasty all day here or I would be out there right now:cheers:

Tim, those look tasty. Mmmmm, orange sauce!

One of these days I'll make it up to your neck of the woods. I'm new to the state. Haven't even been flying up here yet! Been too busy starting my new job... plus the weather has been sucktacular in Anchorage for weeks and weeks.

--Kath

Diana said:

OK, since you think my avatar is morbid, I'll change it to a flying one. At least is is right now!

Aztec Driver said:
OK, since you think my avatar is morbid, I'll change it to a flying one. At least is is right now!
Hey, I think you've started a trend, and I may just leave mine for a bit. I know a few others here who have similar pictures of their past airplanes. :)

kath said:
Tim, those look tasty. Mmmmm, orange sauce!

One of these days I'll make it up to your neck of the woods. I'm new to the state. Haven't even been flying up here yet! Been too busy starting my new job... plus the weather has been sucktacular in Anchorage for weeks and weeks.

--Kath

You better hurry up and get in the air! Soon its goen to be too COLD to go flyen!;)

The nice thing about Anchorage is that its only a short flight away from Alaska!;) ;)

Back