I Feel The Need....

I get why the pilot is having an orgasm. I probably would also, if I was flying that beast.
But why is the Swedish aircraft cockpit nag speaking English?
And what was the "MOST FEARED" maneuver?

I get why the pilot is having an orgasm. I probably would also, if I was flying that beast.
But why is the Swedish aircraft cockpit nag speaking English?
And what was the "MOST FEARED" maneuver?
Agreed, definitely orgasm inducing flying. Boo-yaaah!

The "MOST FEARED" part of the video is the click-bait title. They often are. Afterall, YT is about making money off of schmucks clicking on links. :)

Agreed, definitely orgasm inducing flying. Boo-yaaah!

The "MOST FEARED" part of the video is the click-bait title. They often are. Afterall, YT is about making money off of schmucks clicking on links. :)

If that was the motivation, they should have called it "10 minute Skandinavian orgasm."

That's what it sounds like when you are pulling G's and fighting - it's not like the movies.

Why English? It's the universal language of aviation (that's the official reason).

The most feared maneuver was the split-s. It proved fatal for an Iraqi airman when an EF-111 engaged him...

I got a bit of whip lash transitioning from beating up the airfield to getting a systems architecture pitch. Should have lit that cigarette when he touched down and moved on.

Anyway, loved the presentation of the acro to the ground viewer. Several passes were crossed up so the ground observer would get an optimal view.

Thanks for the post!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back