I don't think the hint is working...

Woman's opinion - scoot those wine glasses a little closer and put a full bottle next to it.

Then... keep dreaming. ;)

Looks like they have already consumed a bottle and have "retired" for the evening. ;):D

I see 3 arrows...........the one on the far left says "I want some tail", the one of the far right says "go jump in the lake" and the middle one says "my what finely mowed grass they have" so I can see how it might be confusing her. but valiant effort!!

It's by far easier to just buy one and not tell the wife. I know one guy that did so probably 7 years ago, and AFAIK, his wife still doesn't know. She thinks he rents it.

It's by far easier to just buy one and not tell the wife. I know one guy that did so probably 7 years ago, and AFAIK, his wife still doesn't know. She thinks he rents it.

I might have to give that a shot... ;)

Ya, that's what she sez. And he believes it.
Peace and harmony reigns.

Ya, that's what she sez. And he believes it.
Peace and harmony reigns.
In this case, given the fact that the airplane was bought by the business he owns, and given the fact that the wife has almost no involvement in that business I think it's pretty likely she has no idea.

We had a guy buy a Shelby Mustang a few years ago and didn't tell his wife, then she bought him one as a surprise! Last I heard, he still has them both and he keeps one hidden at work or in storage somewhere! Whatever works!

Back