Nsconductor

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Nsconductor
1925cf4e062b7c5b2486f80e2ca922e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So when are you buying one? :)

Congrats! Been on my list of things to do since first getting my private.

Congratulations. Now you're a real pilot. :smilewinkgrin:

Crap. MU-2 doesn’t count? :(

How could the MU-2 possibly count, when it has not just one but two wheels on the wrong end, and doesn't even have ailerons?

Sincerely,
A wannabe who definitely can't fly an MU-2 and makes up for it by nosewheel-shaming.

Reactions: Ted

In all your flying adventures you've never gotten a tailwheel endorsement? I feel like a kid that just found out the tooth fairy isn't real. :eek:

In all your flying adventures you've never gotten a tailwheel endorsement? I feel like a kid that just found out the tooth fairy isn't real. :eek:

While the flying I've done has certainly been very unusual and I feel I've got a lot of unique experiences and stories, a lot of aspects of my logbook are fairly mundane. I don't have a tailwheel endorsement (only have a couple hours logged in a tailwheel aircraft), I haven't gotten any of those fun ratings like the SES/MES, only a couple of glider flights and a couple of hot air balloon flights (kinda doubting I'll complete that rating at this point). Something around 70% of my >3k hours is in 4 tail numbers - 100% of my Aztec time is in a single tail number (waiting for @GRG55 to come visit so I can change that and relive some good old memories).

The interesting part has been what I've done with those hours - the kinds of trips and places I went.

Good deal! I did that in 2011 and it's quite a fun thing to do.

My training was done in a Champ. Great airplane and really fun on a short grass strip using a hard slip to get down over the tree line. :D

Thought about doing that, but like Ted, not sure if I have a real application for it. I've got 15 years flying this (in the front seat), but I don't think it counts ;):
3957.jpg

Congratulations Nsconductor!

Back