I can not build a pietenopol because I live in Kyrgyzstan

tommyanjelo

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
n.sovkutsan
I can honestly say I’ve never heard of this aircraft model before now. Looks pretty neat. Not sure how confident I’d feel having a Ford Model A as my power plant though.

I can honestly say I’ve never heard of this aircraft model before now.
Never heard of a Pietenpol? You need to get out more. :) The original had a Model A engine, but they have been powered by everything under the Sun. Ford, Corvair, VW, Continentals of all kinds of sizes, Lycomings and who knows what else.

I don't swear in my real life much, but... "F*** yeah dude!"

You should do the gofundme like @Datadriver said. Hopefully you'll get better results than from a bunch of cheap-tushed pilots like me. Also; your paypal isn't working to n.sovkutsan@gmail.com?

Dude has a dream and he's doing what he can with what he has available to him, and I applaud him. He's not just dreaming, he's already putting in money and work. The day he takes off for the first time, I'll be in that cockpit (in spirit!). I'll be exhilarated, as will he, watching the world go away from underneath him.

If this is some elaborate scam, I am happy to be fooled, because it gives me hope. It's like buying a lottery ticket. He just might get this done, and if he does, I'll be psyched to be a part of it.

Dude you should maybe have tiers? Like, $20 gets your name on a wing, $100 gets your name on the side, and $1000 gets an artists rendition of your face in the place of your choosing.

"In Kyrgyzstan, a very low standard of living. They do not sell aviation materials here. There is no good steel, no aluminum, no good quality wood. There are no aircraft engines. There are no aircraft instruments.
There is no linen for covering the wing. There is no aviation plywood and good epoxy."

Sheesh, is moving an option?
<feeling spoiled>

Hellow everybody

Datadriver - Thanks for the link, I will definitely try

StevieTimes -
This is not a scam. Here is a link to my latest video:
Thanks for the advice, I'll try to find people whose name will be on the plane.
A good idea.
Thank you for your good strong emotions about the dream. It will come true, I promise.
your paypal isn't working to n.sovkutsan@gmail.com?
enough number of my card, PayPal use does not necessarily have many other services

Let'sgoflying! -
The business is moving. But very slowly.
It took two years to prepare all the devices.
Which are needed for the production of ribs.
such as

It remains to do one thing.
And I hope to build the first rib in two or three weeks.

It's terribly bad with money in my country.
We live here as in the 19th century.

Thanks to everyone for the answers, for the tips, sorry for my bad english

Hellow everybody

Datadriver - Thanks for the link, I will definitely try

StevieTimes -
This is not a scam. Here is a link to my latest video:
Thanks for the advice, I'll try to find people whose name will be on the plane.
A good idea.
Thank you for your good strong emotions about the dream. It will come true, I promise.
your paypal isn't working to n.sovkutsan@gmail.com?
enough number of my card, PayPal use does not necessarily have many other services

Let'sgoflying! -
The business is moving. But very slowly.
It took two years to prepare all the devices.
Which are needed for the production of ribs.
such as

It remains to do one thing.
And I hope to build the first rib in two or three weeks.

It's terribly bad with money in my country.
We live here as in the 19th century.

Thanks to everyone for the answers, for the tips, sorry for my bad english

I can honestly say I’ve never heard of this aircraft model before now. Looks pretty neat. Not sure how confident I’d feel having a Ford Model A as my power plant though.

Millennials.... (shaking my head, half-hearted shrug, turning and walking away.) :)

Makes me thankful that I live in America. You can pretty much do whatever you want in this great nation. I hope our freedoms continue as there is no better place on earth to pursue your aeronautical (and other) dreams.

I hope that Nikolay’s dreams of completing and flying his Pietenpol come true.

Back