I am so bummed!!

Don Jones

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
DJones
I just got a call from my flight school boss. One of the corporate guys he flys for needs someone to sit right seat on an overnight trip. He couldn't do it so he called me. Crap I can't get away from work right now either. Free King Air time, Crap.:mad:

When you say you can't get away from work do you mean you aren't creative enough to think of a perfectly plausable excuse? Honesty is the best policy.

Get away from that CFI mentality of duplicity and deception. :rolleyes:

When you say you can't get away from work do you mean you aren't creative enough to think of a perfectly plausable excuse? Honesty is the best policy.

Get away from that CFI mentality of duplicity and deception. :rolleyes:

Well I wish it was that easy, it's just that as the responsible party if things go to crap while I am gone, it would probably be cheaper to just rent a King Air:D

Sorry to hear you couldn't swing it, Don.
If it helps to motivate you next time, a semi-famous person quoted to me this weekend "The work will always be there waiting. This will not."!
I realize its not easy.

Sorry to hear you couldn't swing it, Don.
If it helps to motivate you next time, a semi-famous person quoted to me this weekend "The work will always be there waiting. This will not."!
I realize its not easy.

I hear ya Dave. I was assured this opportunity would come up again. Most of the trips are out and back the same day which wouldn't be a problem. I can't wait! The plane is a 2007!!

Hope you can make it work, Don thats how I got in the CJ, the 425. Its very subtle and unexpected really. Hard to ignore the knock of opportunity!

Back