I am getting a little tired…

I find a nap during the day can help. Highly underrated

I find a nap during the day can help. Highly underrated
Yes^^^^
And I did after work this afternoon before I went flying again.
At least I have a reason to fly the last 10 days as my wife and dog are staying in our RV at a local turf airport. I fly in to see her in the evenings after work. I stay overnight during the weekends at the airport with her. We have been weed eating around the airport this past week trying to help out. We have the place to ourselves, it's great. We have a ATV to ride around. Thanks to Rich and Ginger for allowing us to stay there.
3rd time we have done it, always in the fall when the weather is cool.
And the weather has been perfect for flying since Aug around here. I have flown everyday since Aug 3rd. I am on a little "bender", but getting a little tired.
IMG_3312.JPG

It is in the river bottom. The weather has been so good that I haven't had to tie it down and don't even need to chalk it. Settles down in the mole tunnels nicely. lol
IMG_3297.JPG

Last edited:
…. I have flown everyday since Aug 3rd. I am on a little "bender", but getting a little tired.
This is when mishaps occur. Take a break, get rested and refreshed.

This is when mishaps occur. Take a break, get rested and refreshed.
Pretty much what I needed to hear and why I posted. Thanks I will. I first told her this morning that I thought I skip tonight and stay home and cut grass. Then the lure of the consecutive days...
In past years I skipped nights going there.

Last edited:
I on the other hand have not flown at all since July. My plane is still in the annual from hell, and there is no light at the end of a very long tunnel. I may have to report withdrawal symptoms on my next medical.

Back