I am English proficient

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
At least according to the private pilot certificate that I received yesterday.

smiley_big_smile.gif

Have a great day!!

Congrats, Eman! Where did you do your training and check ride? I did my PPL training at Monroe, and took my check ride at Rowan County.

oh, and if I haven't mentioned it before, although I think I have, a big THANKS to the PoA community for advice, support, laughs, wtf's, etc... thanks y'all.

Stan, I trained out of Wilgrove (8A6), took the checkride at Pageland (PYG).

Congrats now buzz something, while yelling in American.

This like, totally appears on my certificate:

LIMITATIONS

Radio telecommunications authorized only in the State of California

Congrats sir! It's been very interesting following your journey through the boards. You definitely advised what you were thinking, feeling, and everything else as you cruised along your way to the "ticket". Well done, stay safe, and remember complacency kills!!

thanks y'all! what a nerve-racking experience. overall a good one, but yesterday was by far the longest day I've had in a long long long time. kept trying to tell myself to relax but there was no calming down whatsoever until the DPE said "ok, let's go do some paperwork". I fell asleep with an ear to ear smile and I woke up with an ear to ear smile so I can only assume that I ear to ear smiled all night in my sleep.

Soooooo, what's next Eman?

David

well, clearly: try to impress chicks, but also a coupl'a local trips I'd like to take people on:

5NC3 - Pik n Pig for BBQ - 61.1nm 36.6min (1.5 - 2hr drive)
KGMU - Downtown G'ville for the Runway cafe - 91.5nm 54.9min (2hr drive)
KHKY - Hickory cafe - 47.3nm 28.4min (1hr35min drive)
KCRE - Grand Strand N Myrtle Beach - 128nm 1hr17min (3.5hr drive)

Basically just try to build up the confidence a bit, then work towards the MYBS (South Bimini Bahamas) trip I wanna take my parents on. Gotta try and find someone in the area with an Archer III that I might be able to get some experience in so the transition will be a lil easier when it comes time to rent out of KLNA (Lantana FLA).

well, clearly: try to impress chicks, but also a coupl'a local trips I'd like to take people on:

5NC3 - Pik n Pig for BBQ - 61.1nm 36.6min (1.5 - 2hr drive)
KGMU - Downtown G'ville for the Runway cafe - 91.5nm 54.9min (2hr drive)
KHKY - Hickory cafe - 47.3nm 28.4min (1hr35min drive)
KCRE - Grand Strand N Myrtle Beach - 128nm 1hr17min (3.5hr drive)

Basically just try to build up the confidence a bit, then work towards the MYBS (South Bimini Bahamas) trip I wanna take my parents on. Gotta try and find someone in the area with an Archer III that I might be able to get some experience in so the transition will be a lil easier when it comes time to rent out of KLNA (Lantana FLA).

And since you're in ScottD's backyard, you ought to link up with him for some flying.

Thanks y'all! Just reserved a plane for sat afternoon for my first PPL'd flight. Thinking about taking 2 friends to 5NC3 (Carthage NC) for some BBQ!! I'm nervous just thinking about it!!

Back