I am cleaning up your favorite plane shopping websites

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
Me: I saw your ad on TAP, Controller, ASO, etc... I would like to ask you a few questions about N12345

Response: "Oh, that sold awhile back, I need to pull the ad down. Thanks"

or

Me: I saw your ad on TAP, Controller, ASO, etc... I would like to ask you a few questions about N12345

Response:

I have seen people comment about this in the past but it is almost funny the lack of response or it already sold responses.

Me: "hello."
Response: "I saw your ad on TAP, Controller, ASO, etc... I would like to ask you a few questions about N12345. How many hours does it have?"

Me: "Just like the ad says, 1,550."

Response: "Oh, any damage?"

Me: "just like the ad says, no damage history"

Response: "oh, what's the panel got?"

Me: "just like the ad says, and the pictures show, there's a 430..."

Response: "Great. Can you fly to me so I can take her for a test flight? If it's as advertised, that's a great price, but if it's perfect I'll probably offer you half of what you're asking, maybe a third. So, when can you fly it here so I can take it for a spin...so to speak....HA HA HA"

Good! Call AirMart and see if they sold that Commander I want!

you have to call airmart,
they don't answer e mails . Even though there web site has an e mail page.

Hmmm, I actually got a response back from them within 2 hrs after leaving an online inquiry. And got two emails and two calls from the sales guy. I *did* actually call them and talked to the guy for a bit. I made sure to preface the conversation with the fact that I was definitely a tire kicker (prop spinner?) and he still talked to me for a good bit. And yeah, they still have the Commander...

Back