I am back....

Earthroamer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Earthroamer
Hey everyone. I went into lala land for a bit. Well actually about 2 1/2 months worth. Just got extremely busy. New job, new jet, new type rating, baby sitting a pre-buy, and etc. Trust me the list goes on and on. I looked and I had 4,479 posts to read. There is no way. If I have ignored you, sorry. I should have the new "air sucker" in the hanger this Tuesday. My life should start slowing down now. Oh crap, now comes Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Xmas.... Well maybe not....

Did I miss anything? Has Jesse gone insane yet?

Brent Bradford

Hey everyone. I went into lala land for a bit. Well actually about 2 1/2 months worth. Just got extremely busy. New job, new jet, new type rating, baby sitting a pre-buy, and etc. Trust me the list goes on and on. I looked and I had 4,479 posts to read. There is no way. If I have ignored you, sorry. I should have the new "air sucker" in the hanger this Tuesday. My life should start slowing down now. Oh crap, now comes Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Xmas.... Well maybe not....

Did I miss anything? Has Jesse gone insane yet?

Brent Bradford

What did we miss? What beautiful bird do they have you flying now? C'mon man, living vicariously and all that...

Cheers,

-Andrew

Brent that plane is almost exactly like Gary's Cherokee 140 that I fly except the Cherokee has the trim crank on the celiing. :D Nice Bird. Let me know when you fly it to Philly.

Okie Dokie, Adam. I can do that. Yeah, there is not much different in the two planes you referenced except for the aft lav. :)

Back