i am a student pilot cited for a DUI and it was dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there is only one way to certification. HIMS (for revenue class certificates, 2nd and 1st,w hcih is what the kid wants). What's your problem, this was about helping the kid out. You never mention him once- it's all about you you you.
Nah. RR has no track record. So if you want to compare it to HIMS, I ask you what the track record is for you to say "sufficient". I posted HIMS' record.

If you cannot post it, well then you must be still alcoholic because you don't understand the word "sufficient". This string is about trying to help a kid. Or at least it was. You are all about unsubstantiated attack. You can't get the kid recertified, now can you?

And the saddest part about your behavior is that I don't have time your your c_ap and so I'm gone. Keep crapping. There's always one in the crowd that spoils it for everyone else. And you're it.

You know what you did was wrong and you keeping trying to justify your lie. You presented AA as required when it is NOT as a matter of law. Many pilots have used RR, how the h%$l should I know the numbers of certs? I'm not an official.

You only have to go to the Rational Recovery webpage and FAQ to see what its all about--$$$--start at the lower levels for free and then give us money for books, a membership subscription and then elevate yourself to teleconferences.

Sounds like the Scientology model.

Hey RR, are you really Tom Cruise???

It's sad that a thread which has a lot of useful info for those who need it turns into this......

It's sad that a thread which has a lot of useful info for those who need it turns into this......

It was doing fine til RR arrived. I suspect THAT is all you need to know about that program and its adherents. Not sure why the mods have Allowed that one to stay. :dunno:

Last edited:
Fixed it for you again.

Please stop making statements and attributing them to someone else. If you want to disagree, that's fine. "Fixing" someone's statement, and republishing it as if the author wrote it that way is wrong. You published a quote by Dr. Bruce showing that he endorses your methods. You may want to change that. As it stands, Dr. Bruce has a legitimate cause of action against you for invasion of privacy. (appropriation of one's name or picture for personal or commercial advantage.)

Last edited:
Let's see, a credentialed doctor with years of history helping pilots get difficult medicals, a doctor who tells it like it is, what needs to be done, and more importantly has a proven success history. Or an anonymous poster pushing his agenda...... I know who I would listen to, OP, contact the doctor, do what he says, and have a chance at your career. Listen especially to the criticism from the doctor, there are good life lessons there, even if you don't think it applies to you, and do what the good doctor says, one day you will realize he is right and thank your lucky stars that the doctor is with us and still helps, even with the BS slung his way......

Sounds like the Scientology model.

Hey RR, are you really Tom Cruise???

Close, rr isn't Tom Cruise rr is Maverick. That's right he is dangerous(to common sense, civility, and getting medically certified)

Looks like this thread has also run it's course.

What is it that folks don't understand that personal attacks are contrary to the PoA Rules of Conduct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back