Hurricane Michael need info

Rushie

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Rushie
Do any of you know of any airdrops, or any other way information is getting into the "war zone"? My niece is beside herself. One of the residents got out of there and is telling her things are horrific, and no information is getting into the area, the residents are not finding out how long the power will be out, or where to go to get supplies. I have no idea if what she says the guy says is true.

She and her husband are planning to pack up supplies and drive down. They want to stage at a relative's house about 3 hours from Panama City and then make day trips into it.

I'm wondering if any of you have been able to fly in, and know anything more than this.

Have you seen this:
https://storms.ngs.noaa.gov/storms/michael/index.html#19/30.12752/-85.52868

It is an aerial photo of much of they affected area. You can zoom in to find a house. It is better than nothing, but the resolution is not that great. At least you can see if a house is still sanding.

First you will have to zoom out, then zoom in on the area you want.

edit: the picture was taken yesterday.

Have you seen this:
https://storms.ngs.noaa.gov/storms/michael/index.html#19/30.12752/-85.52868

It is an aerial photo of much of they affected area. You can zoom in to find a house. It is better than nothing, but the resolution is not that great. At least you can see if a house is still sanding.

First you will have to zoom out, then zoom in on the area you want.

edit: the picture was taken yesterday.

Yes I did his house is standing, his truck is in the driveway. We are hoping he stocked up on water...

Operation Airdrop and Aerobridge are both active, details should be on their respective websites and Facebook.

Operation Airdrop and Aerobridge are both active, details should be on their respective websites and Facebook.

Thanks! And good news we just now got a text from him, "I'm fine tell everybody to stay put."

Back