Humor - Be glad you aren't one of these people.

Oddly enough the first U country I came up with was Uganda. How come I never get stopped and asked these questions?

Oddly enough the first U country I came up with was Uganda. How come I never get stopped and asked these questions?

Thats funny, I though of Uganda as well.

Only stupid people ever get interviewed.:rolleyes:

Thats funny, I though of Uganda as well.

Only stupid people ever get interviewed.:rolleyes:
Uganda for me too. And, while they all looked pretty stupid, remember that only their wrong answers were shown. All their other answers could have been brilliant!:goofy::rofl::no::no::no:

I came up with Uzebekistan, Uganda and Uruguay in about 4 seconds....

As the old saying goes, "half the people are below average". For some reason it seems like 98% of the people I encounter squeeze themselves into that bottom half.

BTW - Al Qaeda is a wing of the Masonic Order????

Hmmm...Ukraine popped into my head first.

I also was shocked by their answers....but then again we do have a society that does NOT value education and learning. Instead we tout American Idol as a cultural phenomenon and look forward to Paris Hilton's next sex tape (btw...the blonde was cute! :D)

BTW - Al Qaeda is a wing of the Masonic Order????

Duh!! ??? ;););)

What is wrong with America said:
"The Masonic order has great wings too, I like the extra spicy ones?

Speaking of Spice did anyone see that one of the Spice girls had a baby? I think it was Scary Spice, it is supposed to be Eddie Murphy's baby? You know I though he was dead since I had not seen him in anything since Beverly Hills cop.

Speaking of Beverly Hills I hear there is a sale at Fred Segal's.

I was there and ran into Lindsey Lohan, you know she just got out of rehab again, I wonder if she is was in the same place as Britney........"

AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Everyone knows the currency of the UK is no longer Queen Elizabeth's money, but JK Rowling's money. She's FAR richer than QE.

Everyone knows the currency of the UK is no longer Queen Elizabeth's money, but JK Rowling's money. She's FAR richer than QE.

JK is only the 122th richest person and is indeed 11 places higher than the Queen.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Top 10 richest people in the United Kingdom according to the Sunday Times newspaper in 2006.
(All figures in United Kingdom Pounds - GBP)

1. Lakshmi Mittal, £14.8 billion
2. Roman Abramovich, £10.8 billion
3. The Duke of Westminster, £6.6 billion
4. Hans Rausing and family, £4,95 billion
5. Philip Green and Tina Green, £4.9 billion
6. Leonard Blavatnik, £4.6 billion
7. Sri and Gopi Hinduja, £3.6 billion
8. David Reuben and Simon Reuben, £3.2 billion
9. Sir Richard Branson, £3 billion
10. John Fredriksen, £2.8 billion
[/FONT]

I think I'd be worried if I lived in Australia...

I thought that was clever of them to label Australia as whatever they were asking people to locate. "I had no idea North Korea was so big!" Indeed.

Comedians like to do that to American's. In the 2000 election a Canadian comic crashed a Candidate Bush press conference and asked him what he thought of Putain. The pronunciation is very close to Putin the PM of Russia. Bush of course fell for it and respond that he looked forward to meeting the PM at some time int he future. The joke is that putain is a Canadian dish of french fries with cheese curds and brown gravy splashed on top.

And one of the few writers to even be on the list, right Ken?

Comedians like to do that to American's. In the 2000 election a Canadian comic crashed a Candidate Bush press conference and asked him what he thought of Putain. The pronunciation is very close to Putin the PM of Russia. Bush of course fell for it and respond that he looked forward to meeting the PM at some time int he future. The joke is that putain is a Canadian dish of french fries with cheese curds and brown gravy splashed on top.

that isn't the only thing it means Scott! :hairraise:

Back