Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
htc-re-camera-23.jpg

http://www.androidcentral.com/htcs-re-camera-goes-half-black-friday-sale

I'm in for one.

That's good one to have in place of a Go Pro, they have a headband and lotsa other mounts, and it has the 1/4" camera socket so you could use any tripod or mount.

WalMart has a camera in the auto section with a view screen for $40, regular price. Suction cup, handlebar mount, cables, 30 fps and decent resolution. No tripod socket. But I do like the screen to play back to be sure I actually got something. And it is small -- a cube about 1.5 inch on the side.

I ordered one from UGH bestbuy.com for free store pickup. Evidently they have the exclusive to the Navy color. Woot.

Per usual I expect that I'll spend more time in line to pick it up than I would have to just find one and buy it.

I ordered one from UGH bestbuy.com for free store pickup. Evidently they have the exclusive to the Navy color. Woot.

Per usual I expect that I'll spend more time in line to pick it up than I would have to just find one and buy it.

Best buy.com has been down all morning. I'll bet some IT guys are gonna get fried.

Best buy.com has been down all morning. I'll bet some IT guys are gonna get fried.

Heh.

And then, fired.

(Was that a Sleudian Frip?)

Probably should be the CFO for not approving the addition of some new hardware! :yes:

I heard on Bloomberg they were not prepared for the onslaught from mobile devices.

Back